I always thought it was Dave McDonald :)

Justin Sinclair
17 Queen St
Scarborough Qld

0421061811

Sent from my iPad

On 6 Jun 2017, at 5:45 pm, Mike Borgelt
<mborg...@borgeltinstruments.com<mailto:mborg...@borgeltinstruments.com>> wrote:

"DMcD"  who or whatever he/she/it  is. The only other recently seemed to be
"Teal".

 Everyone else seems to notice that people use their real names and go along
with that.

Mike