SA is still 'covered' by http://www.users.on.net/~dsg/HG/RASPtable.html (or
https://skysight.io/ :) :) :) )

glidingforecast.on.net needs a total rebuild not just some maintenance to
fix SA. Contact me off-list if you want to help/do it, I'm not the owner or
operator but I seem to be the only one with login details.

I already volunteered on the gfa-forum list to do it, but I'm now waiting
to see where this GFA-funded nationwide weather service project is going
(see your e-news). I don't see value in rebuilding it to have it imminently
replaced... especially as SA is still covered by David George's RASP.

I will be bidding with SkySight on any tender the GFA puts out for this new
weather service - so if you'd like to see a free SkySight or SkySight-lite
you should contact your local GFA board member and let them know.