I recently got from Tost a foam filled tailwheel 150X30 for JS3s gliders.
I would not call it foam but in my opinion it is just right like say 25psi

A club are having troubles with their 200 x 50 and have ordered 5 only of
these 200 x 50 foam filled tyres. It seems landed cost (list Tost and
freight) will be €135 to €140.

I think JS1 owners could be interested as tail wheel must be removed to
pump up.  Also schempp hirth gliders use these tailwheels and are fairly
heavy in tail. It is almost exactly 500gms heavier than the Tost 6pr  tyre
so you may have to consider this for your C of G. (As a rough guide ratio
is often 5 to 1 BUT depends on  glider. YOU MUST HAVE A SPLIT HUB and not
that original Tost dicast non split hub.

Anyhow make contact if interested. (the usual Tost price increase kicks in
in April so next lot may cost 3% or so more.)

Ian McPhee
0428847642
Box 657 Byron Bay NSW 2481