I agree with Mike and really question the need for AD277 and the STALLION.

Engineers are people who pull things apart to find out why they were working
so well, and they seldom work that well again [after reconstruction] and I
are one.

GFA, do we really need to do that test, has it proven anything, do we still
have the same problem, or has training procedures obviated the need.  I hate
doing the test, and the huge 'bang' in my workshop, and suspect secondary
damage is greater than the risk in operation.

I for one would support the repealing/deletion of AD 277 and rely on the
Form II inspectors judgement at an annual.

Can others add their experience. Can GFA conduct a survey,.... ?

Alan Wilson
Would rather be above 8,000 than on the ground talking about flying.
Form II inspector, instructor, diamond holder, tug pilot etc.........

See also www.canberragliding.org