Hi Brian, well i will do a transfer to an overseas account on friday, this
should take a couple of days i hope, and the minute i get the money in the
australian accoutn i will forward it to the syndicate account.

Thanks for that.

Darian.

http://www.transport.qld.gov.au/qt/formsdat.nsf/8947c9bfbd134b464a2566900013

--