-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of skf1
Sent: Wednesday, 13 October 2004 7:56 AM
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
Subject: RE: [Aus-soaring] Performance Enhancing

Adam,
     I found that fitting of a relief tube made a huge difference for me,
fluid intake is not restricted prior to launch. I also drink a glass of
electrolyte about 90 minutes prior to launch. In flight oxygen is also a
good idea if you have it.

At the end of the day it is what works for you, and that takes planning and
practice - I can see your well into your planning - good luck.

SDF