Robert,

According to the WMO Bulletin the book price is CHF 25 which I assume is 25 Swiss francs - why not in Euros?

Regards,

Geoff V

At 08:35 AM 1/12/2009, you wrote:
John

Is the report on training/licencing in the magazine or is is an extra? I can't find any info on it on the web site. Also, how much is the WMO soaring forecasting book? In order to get a price it would appear I have to order it - something I am not prepared to do without a price (including shipping) up front.

Tks

--
Robert Hart <mailto:ha...@interweft.com.au>ha...@interweft.com.au
+61 (0)438 385 533                           http://www.hart.wattle.id.au