Haha,  thanks everyone for the support!  I just find I place far higher when I 
have a crew, would like a top result for my last comp as a junior. 

 

So I'm guessing you lot will be happy when I turn up without a crew then..  
Haha!!

 

 

WPP

 

 

 


To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:17:12 +1030
From: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Waikerie Nats: Looking for crew

I think WPP needs a video-director too. :-))
PeterS



On Sun 27/12/09 3:58 PM , "Ross McLean" [email protected] sent:







Exactly right Tom
We have all done it at some stage WPP, doesn’t hurt a bit!
ROSS
_________________________________________________

From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of tom claffey
Sent: Sunday, 27 December 2009 11:19 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Waikerie Nats: Looking for crew
 




Hey Adam

harden up! about 30 of us'll be there w/o crew - 
you can wash/water your own glider & join the "crewless" board!

Tom

--- On Sat, 26/12/09, Adam Woolley wrote:

From: Adam Woolley 
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Waikerie Nats: Looking for crew
To: "aus soaring" 
Received: Saturday, 26 December, 2009, 11:44 AM

G'day All,
 
Looking for a crew for the Nationals, if anyone is interested then could you 
please get in touch with me.  I'll pay for your camping, daily food and a 
couple beers at the end of the day.  I'm a very easy pilot to crew for, all 
that is required is water put into the glider daily, and a wash of the glider 
on the grid.  I'll look after everything to do with the cockpit.
 
This would also be a good oppertunity for someone new to competitions, a great 
way to learn and see how things are done before you start racing yourself!
 
 
Regards,
Adam Woolley
0438784688
 
sponsored by: Adelaide Soaring Club
 



Check out the latest features today Get more out of Hotmail 

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

_______________________________________________
Aus-soaring mailing list
[email protected]
To check or change subscription details, visit:
http://lists.internode.on.net/mailman/listinfo/aus-soaring

Reading this email at work? Make a change with Yahoo!Xtra Jobs                  
                  
_________________________________________________________________
If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK Australia's #1 job site
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157639755/direct/01/
_______________________________________________
Aus-soaring mailing list
[email protected]
To check or change subscription details, visit:
http://lists.internode.on.net/mailman/listinfo/aus-soaring

Reply via email to