-----Original Message----- From: Friedel Weber
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 2:33 AM
To: Tom & Jane Gilbert
Subject: DG Flugzeugbau - Newsletter No. 155

DG Flugzeugbau - Newsletter No. 155
September 2011

The "Article of the Month" September:
  Back to the Roots?
  - Thoughts about simple Gliders!

1. Junior World Championships
Congratulations to Lukasz Grabowski (2nd) and Erik Lygren (3rd) for their great performance during the Junior World Championships in Musbach. Also Jan Louda (4th) and Jan Pavlik (6th) were doing very well during the competition.
Altogether we can find 4 LS-8 in the top six of the final ranking!

2. Stall Warning Indicator and more
- an interesting posting describing "Situational Awareness"

3. TN 1000-19 - DG-1001 with electrical operated landing gear
- Device to provide higher current

4. Photo of the Month:
  DG-1000 at Baron Hilton Ranch

Please click here:
http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/newsletter-155.html

We are sending you our best wishes for a continuing wonderful flight season.

Friedel Weber and the complete DG- and LS-Team

Soaring - Touch the Sky!

newsletter, please feel free to write a short message
to us with the key-word:
"Newsletters, please" in the subject-line.

If you do not want to receive our newsletter anymore, please
send a short message with the keyword:
"No Newsletters" to we...@dg-flugzeugbau.de

Please also tell us, if your e-mail address has changed.

The German Version is under:

http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/newsletter-d.html

The previous Newsletters can be seen at:

http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/newsletter-e.html

If you want to receive the Newsletter in German,
please send us an e-mail with the key word: "Newsletter please!".

----------

Are you engaged with Composite Products?
Please have a look at:
http://www.dg-kunststofftechnik.de
- Innovative Solutions made of Composites!

----------

This newsletter has helped us to grow to a real "DG/LS-Family"!

Always happy landings

Friedel Weber
- Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Dir -

we...@dg-flugzeugbau.de

DG Flugzeugbau GmbH, Bruchsal
Manufacturer of High-Performance Sailplanes
AG Mannheim HRB 231792

http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de