We plan to use a Cessna 182P for towing. Does anyone out there have a Cessna
182P already towing and if so, could they help us with info on approvals,
P-charts and flight manual supplements?

If we can obtain figures already issued by CASA or an engineering firm it
will save us time and money.

P-charts for a Cessna 182 of lower engine performance would also be helpful,
as we could say the performance will be at least as good.

CASA used to issue these approvals, P-charts and supplements, but these days
the work is done by private firms. I have been in touch with AutoAvia of
Bankstown and their advice is to see what info we can find from similar A/C
already towing.

Many thanks

Pam Kurstjens