From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Ron Sanders
Sent: Sunday, 28 April 2013 1:40 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] 2013 Multi Class Nationals at Kingaroy

Sorry Ross i have found how to pay and done so.

I cant remember    can i camp on the Kingaroy airfield??

\

rgds   ron

On 25 April 2013 12:22, Ross McLean <ross...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

Hi Everyone

The 2013 Multi Class Nationals will be held at Kingaroy from October 14th to
October 25th 2013.

The competition website is http://www.kingaroynationals.com
<http://www.kingaroynationals.com/>

Please enter online using the Entry Form provided on the competition
website.

We will accept up to 60 entries in total, of which 10 are reserved for
foreign pilots. If we have received more than 60 entries by 1st September,
then entries which are lowest on the current Australian Ranking List (see
GFA Website for this list) will be placed on a waiting list and will be the
first accepted if there are any cancellations.

Entries received after 1st September 2013 will be accepted strictly in order
of receipt.

ROSS