By moving two pages to the right of the main (vario) screen in the C II (Task Navigation), and pressing the button, you are able to directly enter a task into the instrument.

By moving to the Setup page and selecting Logger, you can enter pilot and glider details.

The task in a CUP file placed on the SD card will only be recognised if it is named.
Untitled Document

Cheers

 /Tim/

/tra dire e fare c'รจ mezzo il mare/