Hi Mark

>From the GFA Home page click GFA Members Info/Airworthiness/Docs/Forms

That will take you to the Google Drive page for AW Documents or simply click
on the following link:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzvOakkAvohCVmIwNkZxai0wY3M
<https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzvOakkAvohCVmIwNkZxai0wY3M&usp=sha
ring&tid=0BzvOakkAvohCT1ZWbHJjdDliWEE>
&usp=sharing&tid=0BzvOakkAvohCT1ZWbHJjdDliWEE

Then click on the AW Forms Icon, that will present all the forms available
on the Google Drive. Select the document you want by clicking on its icon,
that will open the document. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, there is
an arrow on the right hand bottom corner that says Download. Click on the
arrow and save the document on your PC or open it right there.

Hope this helps.

ROSS

From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Mark Fisher
Sent: Monday, 10 March 2014 10:18 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: [Aus-soaring] GFA Website

I have been trying to open the shared google docs folders from the GFA
website. Airworthiness- Forms.

Not sure what I am doing wrong. Do I need to log on to the GFA site to get
access. If so, where is the login link??

I can see the folder . Just cannot open it.

Anyone have any clues??

--

Mark Fisher
Managing Director