Thanks Bernard,

I hope we don't see a spate of such landings now.  But to me it was useful
because a fear for all would be the nose digging in leaving the cockpit under
water.  Options were oft discussed in Finland in 1976.

I think it also implies such landings should be done with the undercarriage up.
 Not an option to things like Pipers and Cessna's. Perhaps options are
discussed in manuals or some study somewhere.

Thanks and I hope I never have to get that wet.

Alan Wilson
Canberra

Sent from my iPad