Hi all,

Such a document was there at one time, but not now.

I suspect it was removed because it isn't a matter where GFA has any involvement, and because of a concern that members who used it uncritically could later claim that a problem arising was to some extent GFA's fault. So having it there could have placed GFA as a party to an otherwise private dispute.

This is speculation. I don't have any knowledge of the reasons it was there in the first place, or the official reasons for its removal. I don't have a copy.

Members who are currently in syndicates may well have agreements they could share with the original questioner on a private basis.

Although I am very happy with my current syndicate arrangements, I agree with Mike that the ideal number of syndicate members is an odd number less than 3.

Cheers

/Tim Shirley/

/tra dire é fare c' é mezzo il mare/