On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 11:19 PM, David Connors <da...@codify.com> wrote:
> I think my phone is going to explode with bandwidth warnings shortly as the
> yanks roll out of bed.
>
> How many SMSes can I fit in 32 GB and how bankrupt will I be from paying to
> have them sent?

Now see what you need is a system that does automatic, on-demand,
mirroring over EC2 or GAE or some other such thing. Auto-akamai. Maybe
even a buy-in (sell-in) co-op akamai, where distributed hosts offer up
some of their bandwidth and intercept people heading to you on the
given path. Like some self-adjusting traffic system. Now, the details
are important so ... oh wait, I'm on the wrong mailing list.

--
silky();

  http://www.mirios.com.au/
  http://island.mirios.com.au/t/rigby+random+20