From: AusNOG [mailto:ausnog-boun...@lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of James
Braunegg
Sent: Wednesday, 9 August 2017 20:38
To: John Lowry <j...@jayk.org>; ausnog@lists.ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Is Melbourne Wireless Still Active?

Dear John

Absolutely this is still active and alive, Micron21 sponsors equipment for
Melbourne Wireless on our datacentre roof and provides a selection of IPv4 /
IPv6 internet routes to members.

Kindest Regards,

James Braunegg

[cid:image001.png@01D280A4.01865B60]

1300 769 972<tel:1300%20769%20972> / 0488 997 207<tel:1300%20769%20972>

ja...@micron21.com<mailto:ja...@micron21.com>

www.micron21.com/<http://www.micron21.com/>

[cid:image002.png@01D280A4.01865B60]<http://www.micron21.com/>

[cid:image003.png@01D280A4.01865B60]<https://www.facebook.com/micron21/>

[cid:image004.png@01D280A4.01865B60]<https://twitter.com/micron21>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/micron21> for important service and
system updates.

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone
other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please
return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message
from your computer.