Have a read of the advisory, Cisco usually supplies software fixes for security
bugs without requiring an active maintenance contract. There’ll be a paragraph
there which describes the hoops you need to jump through to get it (typically
email a copy of the advisory and a “show version” to t...@cisco.com
<mailto:t...@cisco.com>)

  - mark