Thanks for the replies everyone, we are in contact with someone at AAPT now
about this.

I am really sorry for the signature, our email system did this automatically.
I've placed a rule globally now so it shouldn't happen again. I guess I
deserved all the 0 reply ratings haha.

Again, Sorry and thanks to everyone that has reached out!