Hi Guys,
Did anyone notice a drop on NBN services to the northern end of the central
coast this morning at 7:29am, restored 8:40am.
We saw auth issues with services on IINET & TPG RSPs to the following areas:
- The Entrance
- Long Jetty
- Berkley Vale
- Tuggerah
- Lakehaven
- Toukley
- Lake Munmorah

Interestingly no issues with Commander and Telstra NBN or EFM services.

Wish I knew what was causing this as we often see this whole area drop out at
about 2am.

Thanks very much

Ben Ricardo | Senior Technician |  M Net&SysAdmin, MCITP-SA, CEHv8, ITIL
Australian Computer Solutions Pty Ltd | 2/28 Barralong Rd Erina NSW 2250 |
P: 02 4365 2727 | F: 02 4365 2304 | E: ben.rica...@acs.com.au
Twitter: @austcompso
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.