I just fired up my test lab to check (it's bridged behind my NBN modem at
home), and indeed, no auth past the AAPT BRAS's which can be seen via
RouterOS PPPOE scan.

Hopefully it's fixed before my regular 5am line reset :D

On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 at 21:29, <m...@ozonline.com.au> wrote:

> No ADSL/NBN authentication over our AAPT AGVC.
> Last authentication request received from AAPT was 14:51
> Can't log fault tickets.
> Their escalations number is down.
> Support line just says they're having a network outage. I imagine so.
>

> Quoting Nathan Brookfield <nathan.brookfi...@simtronic.com.au>:
>
> > Yep seems like it, have a few random tickets.
> >
> > Nathan Brookfield
> > Chief Executive Officer
> >
> > Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
> > http://www.simtronic.com.au
> >
> > On 10 Sep 2019, at 19:08, Matthew Enger
> > <m.en...@xi.com.au<mailto:m.en...@xi.com.au>> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone aware of an AAPT outage at the moment?
> >
> > Seeing NWB./ADSL customers having issues re-authenticating and
> > nobody is picking up at the support desk.

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rend...@rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/
 We ran to the sounds of thunder.