Hey Rob,

Yeah it looks pretty borg'ed , haven't seen results like this before!

P.s; You should still be able to use the whois provided here
https://whois.auda.ltd/

[image: image.png]

Kind regards,

Lachlan

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 2:01 PM Rob Thomas <xro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks like someone's broken audns.net.au DNS records, as
> everything's missing APART from MX going to outlook.com... I hate to
> point the finger at microsoft, but it's oh so easy...
>

> getaddrinfo(whois.audns.net.au): Name or service not known
>

> This site can’t be reached
>
> whois.audns.net.au’s server IP address could not be found.
>
> Try:
>
> Checking the connection
> Checking the proxy, firewall and DNS configuration
> Running Windows Network Diagnostics
>
> ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Lachlan Gilmour
ICT Support Technician

w : surfpacific.com.au
p : +61 7 5571 1161 <+61755711161>
f : +61 7 5676 6652
e : lachlan.gilm...@surfpacific.com.au

: Suite 30307, Level 3, Tower 3 Southport Central Commercial,
  9 Lawson Street, Southport, Queensland 4215, Australia.

<http://remote.surfpacific.com/>