From: AusNOG <ausnog-boun...@lists.ausnog.net> On Behalf Of Burt Mascareigne
Sent: Monday, 28 September 2020 12:48 PM
To: John Cenile <jcenile1...@gmail.com>; ausnog@lists.ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Client VPN Solutions

We use SOPHOS

The agent uses a generic OpenSSL client (it’s modified for SOPHOS) but you can,
if you  want use the standard OpenSSL one.

The 2FA is something I prefer, but can trick some clients, which maybe a
downer, the 2FA 6 digit get’s appended to the password.  Which is great, as the
password transmitted every time is unique, but people are use to be “prompted”
a 2FA code.

/Shrug