Not just Perth, I just saw about 270 Telstra services in Brisbane all drop off
our SDN over the last 30 minutes.

Nathan Brookfield | VK2NAB
General Manager

p: 1300 592 330 | m: 0412 266 008
e: nathan.brookfi...@iperium.com.au<mailto:nathan.brookfi...@iperium.com.au> |
w: iperium.com.au

Suite 4.02, 189 Kent Street Sydney NSW 2000
[cid:image001.png@01D967BA.9FCE0F80]
Your Telco Team
DISCLAIMER: This document is intended solely for the named addressee. This
electronic communication, which includes any files or attachments thereto,
contains proprietary or confidential information and may be privileged and
otherwise protected under copyright or other applicable intellectual property
laws. The use, disclosure, copying or distribution of any of the information
contained in this document, by any person other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited. If you received this document in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete all the material from any computer. Confidentiality and
legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.
necessarily represent those of Iperium.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Iperium
email.