Hi David,

Thanks for your multi-level government reminder, which I've wrapped into a sentence in the introduction:

/"... While delivered in Australia, the vision is globally relevant, for all government bodies, and for all levels of government."/

I don't claim to be an expert on the mandate of the Digital Transformation Office, but I think that like other national departments, they just have mandate in the national arena (and don't have mandate over the states). This is something governments could get much better at.