I've noticed the links in the second half of
http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/basedefs/toc.html

were broken.

For instance the link for "Pathname" points to
http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/basedefs/V1_chap03.html#tag_03_267

While tag_03_267 is "3.267 Parameter" (and Pathname is on 3.271)
in the HTML version (not in the PDF one).

See how the HTML version has a "3.210 Live Process" section, but
no such one in the PDF version.
http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/basedefs/V1_chap03.html#tag_03_210
Same for "3.231 Multi-Threaded Library" and the two following
sections.

Also, it may be too late for TC2, but in the future, could it be
possible to have newer editions at different URLs?

I've made a number of references to that POSIX spec in the past
(I count at least 50 at https://unix.stackexchange.com in
articles of mine alone, and a number of articles by others also
have links to that site) and now most of those links are broken
or point to the wrong section.

For now, I'm going to update them to point to snapshots on
web.archive.org to avoid similar problems in the future.

You could do like for RFCs: add a note at the top of every HTML
page in older revisions that it is superseded by a newer
revision.

Thanks
Stephane