hi Stephane, all

> On 8 Jun 2017, at 17:53, Stephane Chazelas <stephane.chaze...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> 2017-06-08 16:51:39 +0100, Andrew Josey:
> [...]
>>> […]
>>>

>>> Q18 as well.
>>>

>> I have made a very quick pass to the FAQ to make it more current.
>
> Thanks. Also note Q18 as already mentioned and the ISO 9945:2009
> in Q3 also needs updated as the Cor 2 has been published in
> March AFAICT: https://www.iso.org/standard/73314.html

I had missed the TC2 approval at ISO/IEC, so good to know. I made a further
update
regards
Andrew

--------
Andrew Josey                    The Open Group
Austin Group Chair
Email: a.jo...@opengroup.org
Apex Plaza, Forbury Road,Reading,Berks.RG1 1AX,England
Tel:+44 118 9023044

I’m Giving Back at the London Half Marathon Walk Sep 23rd 2017
https://www.justgiving.com/teams/openforkids