Is there a bug tracking the progress of
us obsoleting STREAMS?

在 2020-02-25 16:57,“Danny Niu”<danny...@hotmail.com> 写入:

    Quick question. What does this "flow OF control" mean? Is it supposed to be
"flow control"?

    In system interfaces volume, section 2.6 STREAMS:

    > High-priority and priority messages are used to send
    > control and data information outside the normal >flow of control<

    I realize as we obsolete STREAMS, this will soon be no longer relevant,
    however, we still have wordings such as "priority" and "high priority" in
    the poll() interface, which we have to decide how we're going to
    make sense of these terms without STREAMS.