All
Enclosed are the minutes of the thursday meeting
regards
Andrew
-------

Minutes of the 7th May 2020 Teleconference     Austin-1026 Page 1 of 1
Submitted by Andrew Josey, The Open Group. 9th May 2020

Attendees:
    Joerg Schilling, FOKUS Frauhofer
    Don Cragun, IEEE PASC OR
    Andrew Josey, The Open Group
    Nick Stoughton, USENIX, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 OR
    Geoff Clare, The Open Group
    Eric Ackermann, HPI, University of Potsdam
    Richard Hansen
    Eric Blake, Red Hat, Open Group OR
    Mark Ziegast, SHware Systems Dev.

* General news

None

* Outstanding actions

(Please note that this section has been flushed to shorten the minutes -
to locate the previous set of outstanding actions, look to the minutes
from 13th June 2019 and earlier)

Bug 1254: "asynchronous list" description uses "command" instead of "AND-OR
list" OPEN
https://austingroupbugs.net/view.php?id=1254
Action: Joerg to investigate how his shell behaves.

Bug 700 - Nick to raise this issue with the C committee
Bug 713 - Nick to raise with the C committee.
Bug 739 - Nick to raise with the C committee.
Bug 1216 - Eric to ask if The Open Group is willing to sponsor this interface,
referencing bug note 4478.

* Current Business

Gettext draft.

We continued this discussion and  will continue  on the next call.

The gettext draft and discussion is at
https://posix.rhansen.org/p/gettext_draft

Next Steps
----------

May 11 2020 (Monday)
This call will be for 60 minutes.

May 14 2020 (Thursday)
This call will be for 90 minutes.

Calls are anchored on US time. (8am Pacific)

Please check the calendar invites for dial in details.

Bugs are at:
https://austingroupbugs.net

An etherpad is usually up for the meeting, with a URL using the date format as
below:

https://posix.rhansen.org/p/20xx-mm-dd
username=posix password=2115756#

--------
Andrew Josey                    The Open Group
Austin Group Chair
Email: a.jo...@opengroup.org
Apex Plaza, Forbury Road,Reading,Berks.RG1 1AX,England

To learn how we maintain your privacy, please review The Open Group Privacy
Statement at http://www.opengroup.org/privacy.
To unsubscribe/opt-out from this mailing list login to The Open Group
collaboration portal at
https://collaboration.opengroup.org/operational/portal.php?action=unsub&listid=2481