All
Enclosed are minutes of the Monday meeting
regards
Andrew
----------------------
Minutes of the 13th June 2022 Teleconference    Austin-1228 Page 1 of 1
Submitted by Andrew Josey, The Open Group.       15th June 2022

Attendees:
    Nick Stoughton, Logitech/USENIX, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 OR
    Andrew Josey, The Open Group (Partial)
    Mark Ziegast, SHware Systems Dev.
    Geoff Clare, The Open Group
    Don Cragun, IEEE PASC OR

Apologies
    Tom Thompson, IEEE
    Eric Blake, Red Hat, The Open Group OR
    Eric Ackermann, HPI, University of Potsdam

* General news

This was a call dedicated to gettext discussions.
General bugs are discussed on Thursdays.

* Outstanding actions
The following action is still open.
AI: Andrew to remind the ISO Secretariat of our plan to submit draft 3
for ISO balloting.

* Current Business

Bug 1122: POSIX should include gettext() and friends

We continued discussions on the gettext draft and the emails
from Bruno Haible.

The gettext draft in the etherpad is at

https://posix.rhansen.org/p/gettext_draft (most current)

Next Steps
----------
The next calls are on:
    Thu 2022-06-13 (gettext)
    Thu 2022-06-16 (general bugs)

Apologies in advance:
    Eric Ackermann, Thu 2022-06-16
    Eric Blake, Thu 2022-06-16
    Tom Thompson, Thu 2022-06-16

The calls are for 90 minutes

Calls are anchored on US time. (8am Pacific)

Please check the calendar invites for dial in details.

Bugs are at:
https://austingroupbugs.net

An etherpad is usually up for the meeting, with a URL using the date format as
below:

https://posix.rhansen.org/p/20xx-mm-dd

(For write access this uses The Open Group single sign on,
for those individuals with gitlab.opengroup.org accounts.
Please contact Andrew if you need to be setup)

--------
Andrew Josey                    The Open Group
Austin Group Chair
Email: a.jo...@opengroup.org
Apex Plaza, Forbury Road,Reading,Berks.RG1 1AX,England

To learn how we maintain your privacy, please review The Open Group Privacy
Statement at http://www.opengroup.org/privacy.
To unsubscribe/opt-out from this mailing list login to The Open Group
collaboration portal at
https://collaboration.opengroup.org/operational/portal.php?action=unsub&listid=2481