Date:        Fri, 22 Jul 2022 09:20:55 +0800
    From:        "DannyNiu via austin-group-l at The Open Group"
<austin-group-l@opengroup.org>

  | Might I ask how did we resolve this? Just for the sake of record.
  | Or the next minute will contain these info?

It probably will, but the messag you're replying to contained a URL to
the accepted text ... but as the URLs in the message you included in
this reply are mangled beyond recognition, I can only assume that some
protection from dangerous spam/phishing messages in your e-mail system is
stopping you getting them.  The URL was, with the https colon slash slash
stuff stripped off, so that should not be a problem (except you will need
to add that back):

        austingroupbugs.net/view.php?id=1068#c5902

But it is more or less (standards wording applied) exactly what you
requested be done, bind to port 0, and the system picks a port for you
(which is what systems actually do).

kre

  • [1003.1(2013... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • [1003.1... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • [1003.1... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • [1003.1... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
      • Re:... DannyNiu via austin-group-l at The Open Group
      • Re:... Robert Elz via austin-group-l at The Open Group