Hi Katrin, *,
On Friday 18 November 2005 13:01, "Katrin M. Räuber" wrote:
> I'm a 21 year-old university student (Japanese & English) living
> in Duesseldorf.
> I'd like to help with translations and proof-reading (German &
> English).

welcome to our group ... :)

> I've already done some stuff on de.openoffice.org and when and if
> I got time, I'm always eager to help :).

Please have a look at http://oooauthors.org/de first. You will find
a short overview about how things work here. The overview of
translated documents or documents which need translators or
proofreaders (which I would recommend you to familiarize with our
style of translation first ... ;) ) can be found at
http://oooauthors.org/de/authors. Timo has written an excellent
guideline for translators and proofreaders, which you can find
here:
http://oooauthors.org/de/Vorlagen/Uebersetzung_OOo_Leitfaden_komplett.sxw.

Have fun
Thomas.

--
A countryman between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats.
                -- Ben Franklin