Hi Agnes, *,
On Monday 27 March 2006 12:33, Belzunce Agnes wrote:
> I worked a lot of many chapters.

I know ... Thanks for your work :)

> Some of them are ready for a while but I really couldn't upload
> them, neither with Windows, nor with Linux (which was the best
> way until lately). The only solution (after a lot of tries) was
> to put them all in my personal folder on OOoAuthors. It was the
> only thing who worked. Sometimes I ask me if the problem could be
> about my rights (role) on the site, is all allright with that or
> was there a change?
> Really weird ... Now I hope there will be a solution, because
> working in that way became quite difficult.

I have seen, that you use "AgnesB" as well as "DuffyT68" as your
member name. Your "AgnesB" seem to have the adequate rights,
whereas your "DuffyT68" miss the managers' role ... :( Could it be,
that you have tried to upload your files as user "DuffyT68"? If you
want, I (or someone else) could give you the managers role for this
user also ... ;)
Have fun
Thomas.

--