Hi Petra, *,
On Sunday 04 June 2006 22:04, Petra Adolph wrote:
> my name ist Petra, am 39 years old and work already longer time
> with OpenOffice in particular with Writer. My user name on
> OOoAuthors.org reads pataddy.

welcome to our group :)

> Gladly would like I mean support to offer, in order to get the
> OO-project going further.

That is nice to hear ... ;)

> In addition I would like to become authoress.

OK.

> For my part I could take over still the proof reading for ranges
> from Writer and Calc. Writer is rather common me, with Calc
> doesn't work I, but I know Excel quite well out (simple functions
> however unfortunately only, i.e. no complicated formula or like,
> that my thing and/or it is not is missing to me simply the time
> in addition, me more with it to argue). Thus I will appear myself
> also fast in Calc.

Do you want to help us with our translations or do you want to help
the international team with the English documentation?
If you want to help us with the Germanophone translation, please
have a look at http://oooauthors.org/de, where you will find an
overview how things work here. In addition to this you will find an
overview of our translated documents (and also the ones, which
needs an translator/proofreader ... ;) ) on
http://oooauthors.org/de/authors. Just get the one you are
interested in ... ;)
Before you start translating/proofreading documents, I would
recommend you to read Timo's "Uebersetzungsleitfaden", which you
find here:
http://oooauthors.org/de/Vorlagen/Uebersetzung_OOo_Leitfaden_komplett.sxw
If you have any further question, feel free to ask here or at
dev@de.openoffice.org, where we also coordinate our work here.
Have fun
Thomas.

> Greeting from Essen, North-Rhine/Westphalia

Greetings from Cologne
Thomas.

--
Das Vorurteil ist ein Floss, an das sich der schiffbruechige Geist
klammert und ins Sichere rudert.