Hello Randy, *,
On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 01:18:04PM -0500, Randy Cayea wrote:
> I went to the following file to review it because I am very interested in
> Impress, as this is what I use a lot at my job. There is no retract option
> anywhere where there should be. Any reason why? I did look at the list of
> possible items already for review, but I wanted to do something for
> Impress.

just out of interest: Are you logged in, when you try to retract the
file? It should be at the top of the page, if you are logged in,
IIRC ... ;)
<snip>
Have fun
Thomas.

--
As the system comes up, the component builders will from time to time appear,
bearing hot new versions of their pieces -- faster, smaller, more complete,