Hi ... I've been googlin' around and I stumbled upon a project called XENO for providing a C++ wrapper for Xenomai. The project's outdated and I'm trying to port it to the newer versions of Xenomai and Autotools ( for the build part ). I noticed in the configure.ac something like this:

AC_SUBST_INT_HEX

and in the m4/general.m4 file these two lines:

AC_SUBST_INT_HEX(EXPRESSION, HEADER, SYMBOL)
AC_SUBST_INT_HEX(EXPRESSION-AND-SYMBOL, HEADER)

This macro doesn't show up anywhere on the web. If you search for it only 2 links pop up. Are these macros defined by you ?? If so, how can I get them??

Thanks ...