Have the patches been released yet?

On 3/30/2011 9:13 AM, Leonardo Chiquitto wrote:
On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 2:49 AM, Ian Kent<ra...@themaw.net>  wrote:
These two patches should fix the problem you reported where a USR1
signal fails to trigger an expire. They should also fix the unnecessary
map reload problem.

Please test these for me.
Ian, thanks for the patches. I just tested them here and confirm that the
problem is resolved. I tested direct and indirect mounts letting them expire
after the default timeout and forcing the expiration with SIGUSR1.

I also confirmed that the "unmountable directories" problem reported in
http://linux.kernel.org/pipermail/autofs/2011-March/006509.html is fixed
as well (the patch I suggested back then is *not* needed).

Thanks,
Leonardo

---

Ian Kent (2):
      autofs-5.0.5 - fix stale map read
      autofs-5.0.5 - fix next task list update

  CHANGELOG        |    2 ++
  daemon/lookup.c  |    1 +
  daemon/state.c   |    9 +++++----
  include/master.h |    1 +