Eric Blake wrote:
> According to Aaron Turner on 2/23/2007 7:39 PM:
>> I'm also having problems in the  getdefs directory:
>
>> top_builddir=.. top_srcdir=.. PATH=`cd ../columns >/dev/null &&
>> pwd`:$PATH ; export top_builddir top_srcdir PATH ;
>> /home/Aaron/autogen-5.9/agen5/autogen.exe -L. ./autoopts ./opts.def
>> AutoGen aborting on signal 11 (Segmentation fault) in state DONE
>> processing template
>
>> hangs there again. :(
>
> I reported the same problem a couple of months ago, but have not had any
> dedicated debugging time to try and find out what is going on.  I'm
> suspecting something like heap corruption or a double free, which cygwin
> tends to more sensitive about than Linux.

But probably not as sensitive as valgrind.  I've run valgrind on
this (under Linux, of course) and I do not see this symptom or
any non-Guile valgrind issues.  (There is a reported "issue" with
snprintfv code, but the read of uninitialized memory not really
a problem and not avoidable either.  If you've ever done valgrind
on a Guile app you'll no you get a gazillion "issues".)

So, please, a stack trace?  Given that the state is, "DONE" I'm
pretty sure that the work is done.  There's just some unwinding
problem.  Still and all.....

Thanks!  Regards, Bruce