Hardik Shah wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
>
> I am using autoopts for one of my project.I have one config file where i
> am storing the config data.My problem is that, i want to store the
> boolean values in the config file and then read them,i did some
> searching and read the manual but i think reading boolean value is not
> supported?
> Is there any way of using boolean value in config file?
> Thanks for any help.

Hi Hardik,

.def:
   flag = { name = whatever; arg-type = boolean; ... };

.rc:
   whatever = true
   # alt:   whatever = false
   # Note: the '=' is optional and may also be ':'

You've tried this and it does not work?
Essentially, anything you can set on the command line, you can
also set in a config file -- unless you specify the ``no-preset''
attribute.  It works for me, so let me know if it does not
work for you.  Thanks! - Bruce