Hey Bruce,

I just wanted to take a few seconds to say thank you for autoconf.
I'm in the process of having to write code to process a config file
which is unfortunately in JSON and even with a decent parser library,
it's still a very time consuming, bug prone and boring PITA.  Makes me
really appreciate just how easy and quick autoconf makes dealing with
configuration files & CLI options so that I can spend my time working
on the interesting problems!

--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/