I can't install grub because of autogen is missing.
So I get autogen-5.11.8.tar.gz and do ./configure
But error is happened. The error is:

checking whether with-libguile was specified... no
checking whether with-libguile-cflags was specified... no
checking whether with-libguile-libs was specified... no
checking whether libguile can be linked with... no
configure: error: Cannot find libguile.  libguile is required.

Please help me.