Hello!

Currently i'm struggling with creating a portable shell-script out of my
options-definition file. Here is my options.def file:

***

AutoGen Definitions options;

prog-name = "joiner";
prog-title = "File joiner";

main = {
        main-type = shell-parser;
        test-main = optionParseShell;
};

flag = {
        name = basefile;
        arg-type = file;
        max = 1;
        descrip = "The basefile...";
};

***

When calling autogen with my definitions-file as only option, AutoGen
should write the generated shell script to standard output -- if i
interpret the text in the first paragraph of chapter 7.12.2 of the
AutoGen manual correctly.

My second attempt was to use getdefs, but this will result in an error:

        getdefs input=options.def

Thank you for any hints in advance!

-Manuel

P.S.: I'm using AutoGen 5.10