Hi all.

I'm trying to go through autogen manual but stuck even with very basic example

The header is specifies files with which extensions should be produced - like
.c or
.h for example. What if I would like to produce configuration file without
extension?

For example:

[+ AutoGen5 template interfaces +]

iface [+iface+] inet [+IF type == dhcp +] dhcp
[+ELSE "static ip" +] static
        address [+addr+]
        netmask [+mask+]
[+ENDIF "End of if" +]

Results in cryptic warning:
"attempted to use block macro in eval expression"
and no output at all.

--
best regards,
Olga.