Dear Avocado users and developers,
I'd like to invite you all to a sprint release and planning meeting.
It is going to take place at date -d "Mon Aug 14 10:00:00 EDT 2017"
using the Hangouts on Air.
The link to join the meeting will be shared 10min in advance as a
reply for this e-mail and in our irc channel. You can also watch the
meeting in the link below:
And ask questions via IRC irc://irc.oftc.net/#avocado
The meeting will be split in two parts (roughly 30 min each):
* Part 1: Sprint Review
* Review of the changes introduced during this sprint
* Short demonstrations of some of the new features
* Live sprint status: release readiness, last minute blockers, etc.
* Part 2: Sprint Planning
* New sprint planning boards will be created and its tasks prioritized.
* Quick review of the expectations for the next sprint (high-level
vision, goals, highlights)
The meeting is going to be recorded and shared on YouTube afterwards.
It is worth mentioning that most of the tasks during the meeting are
going to take place on our Trello board:
See you there.