Dne 15.8.2018 v 13:42 Sergey Bronnikov napsal(a):
> Hello,
>
> could someone review these pull requests and commit if there is no
> objections?
> https://github.com/avocado-framework/avocado-vt/pull/1717
> https://github.com/avocado-framework/avocado-vt/pull/1694
>
> Sergey

Hello Sergey,

unfortunately sometimes PRs might get lost. The best way to get attention is
usually requesting review on GH (there are usually some good recommendations)
or using "@" in comment to notify certain users or groups (by default it should
show friends or people active in that project).

Anyway when that does not work, using mailing list is the next step, so
hopefully your PRs will get reviewed soon (I'm leaving on vacation, so I'm not
even going to look there, otherwise my wife will get mad :D)

Regards,
Lukáš