On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 7:38 AM, Egon Willighagen
<egon.willigha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI devs,
>
> On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell (Code Review)
> <rev...@kitware.com> wrote:
>> I'd like you to do a code review.  Please visit
>>
>>    http://review.source.kitware.com/4169
>>
>> to review the following change.
>
> OK, I left my review comment... how does a reviewer sign off the
> patch, using Gerrit?

The +1 is enough (and I was emailed). There are different access
levels (the +2 code review and +1 verified) which we keep to a core
group who is able to merge new patches. This definitely needs fixing
before our release, I need to get my head back into Boost Python to
fix it properly.

Thanks,

Marcus