Bugs item #3530795, was opened at 2012-05-30 05:38
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by ghutchis
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=835077&aid=3530795&group_id=165310

not just the latest update.
>Category: Interface
Group: v 1.1.0

Initial Comment:
File->Import->Insert Crystal results in a  segfault with most files it is
thrown at (I have no idea what kind of files it expects, and the UI is not
helping)

Date: 2012-06-12 19:38

Message:
OK, there's now an incredibly simple fix for the crash -- if the
directories are not found, the interface will be disabled. No clicks -- no
crash.

http://review.source.kitware.com/6183

Comment By: Michael Banck (mbanck)