Salutations!

I have been trying to build Avogadro2 (to test it out) on my Arch Linux
64 bit system. However, while building avogadrolibs-0.7.2; I get the
following error from CMake:

------
CMake Error at avogadro/qtgui/CMakeLists.txt:2 (find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "MoleQueue"
with
  any of the following names:

    MoleQueueConfig.cmake
    molequeue-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "MoleQueue" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "MoleQueue_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "MoleQueue" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
has
  been installed.
------

Is there a way to disable the building of MoleQueue?

Regards,
Mark

--
Mark Lee <m...@markelee.com>