> Geoff has some custom scripts he runs that are not in the build
> system, I wasn't able to generate a DMG last time I tried in Avogadro
> 1, but as Geoff always made the DMG I didn't look into it much more
> deeply.

On Mac, with v1 I simply run “make install” and then have a script that copies
to a DMG. I’m happy to share the DMG template, although it uses a non-free tool
called “DMG Canvas” (http://www.araelium.com/dmgcanvas) to install the
pictures, etc. That’s the only reason I haven’t shared - it doesn’t seem like a
good idea to force people to use that tool.

I think plenty of people using a Mac are happy to have a relocatable app in a
ZIP archive too. For that, you simply zip up /Applications/Avogadro.app once
it’s finished with “make install”

Avogadro-devel mailing list