On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 12:01 AM, Geoffrey Hutchison
<geoff.hutchi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You mentioned previously wanting to get out a new release fairly soon (1.91).
> Do you have a target date? Dec. 1st?

I would like to tag 1.90 pretty soon, and then move to C++11/14 being
required. I added a deadline of 30 November for that, and then a 1.91
tentatively at 29 December that I felt was more likely to slip.

> Should we be clear about the roadmap for the release as well as post-1.91
> release plans?

I began adding some issues, and looking at what was possible. I was
hoping basic cleanup for 1.90, happy to tag sooner, but I would really
like to move on soon.